ESD'11: Embedded Software Design, spring 2011
The ESD course content is accessible both through this web page and
through Blackboard. Normally
this is only a mirror of selected pages from Blackboard, so these
pages can be accessed either way, but other content is only available
- Exam: Complete listing of information relevant to the exam.
- Plan: Overview of each day in the course; note that the course plan evolves as the course evolves.
- Literature: Literature being used in the course (includes links).
- Projects: Description of the projects that are part of the course.
- Exercises: Exercises used during the class.
- Slides: Made available after the lecture.
- Background: Papers that support claims in the corresponding lecture.
- Materials: Various materials, such as papers source files.