SCM: Scientific Methods, Q1+2 2010
Or: Everything You Need to Know About Studying Science But Did Not Know To Ask
The SCM course content is accessible both through this web page and
through Blackboard. Normally
the two pages are a mirror, so pages can be accessed either way.
Noteable exceptions are Blackboard dynamic content: the group
formation discussion board, the group list wiki, announcements etc
which are only available
Websites from previous years: 2009 (note that the blog and mailing list are not used at the moment)
- Plan: Overview of each day in the course; note that the course plan evolves as the course evolves.
- Literature: Literature being used in the course (includes links).
- Projects: Description of what I expect you to do in your projects.
- Exam and Report: Describes the objectives
of the course (what I expect you to learn), how the reports form the basis for the exam, and how they are evaluated.
- Slides: Made available after the lecture.
- Materials: Various materials, such as papers source files.
- Evaluation: Results of course evaluation, posted during the course.