SSE04: Model-Based Processes and Systems
(Alternate, more meaningful title: Agile Generative Programming)
The SSE04 course content is only accessible through this web page, I am not really using
Blackboard for this course. Of course, if you access this page through Blackboard it will
appear within the Blackboard frame, so it will almost feel as if you are using Blackboard.
- Plan: Overview of each day in the course; note that the course plan evolves as the course evolves.
- Literature: Literature being used in the course (includes links).
- Projects: Description of what I expect you to do in your projects.
- Exam and Report: Describes how the exam takes places and what to include in your report, including the objectives of the course (what I expect you to learn).
- Slides: Made available after the lecture.
- Materials: Various materials, such as papers source files.
- Video tutorial: Video-based tutorial demonstrating practical lab work with JET